Tuesday 16 February 2016

Our Children



I never thought I wil be saying this, I guess age has coughtup with me, the inevitable.
Our children think we were never young or their age. we know what they going through and it's not new.
A petty lie some times that was not necessary can discredit you from your parents
 Trust is earned, not bought, give me enough reasons not to trust you and I wont disapoint.
When you say to them, you not going out with friends I dont know, the get upset and devise schemes that will bite them before the end of that day.
When you see my child at the mall, whatapp me to say I see so and so at the mall, are u also around. I will never say you snooping around, but will apreaciate that somebody I know has seen and care about my child.

They have back packs with uniform or clothes to change, they leave home as going to soccer, ruby, hockey or netball game, and they know thats just a scapegoat.
Some parent would choose to be relevant to children and never say a word even when withnessing a wrong from children(it none of my business).

Back in the days it was a village's duty to raise a child.
As we get more and more western, there are basics that still works today that we need to keep and practice all the time for the better of our children...
QB Mthethwa

No comments:

Post a Comment