Tuesday 9 February 2016

Life, I have God by my side

Life has given up on tormenting me, from a permanent position to a home manager, self employed buyer and sales man, still I have no time to sulk and hold on to what is gone.....
Actually, the little birdy told me that Life is organising to give back everything it took from me with interest for the past years it tryed to pin me down, and God made it rain and the pags could not hold firm and I rose.
He(Life) has spoken to his uncles Time and Chance to accompany him to present everything back to me.......what a pleasant suprise for them, however I knew this was coming.
In the news paper interview Life was quoted saying, "You cant curse what God has blessed" in a disapointed voice he said, "I give up, this God is a good parent"
Life was aiming to frustrate me and  make me lose hope, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine.
Incase you wondering how all this will unfold, rest asure
 You will be there alongside my panel of friends, testifiying, "we saw him selling bags and watches, he walked for km's to get to his clients when his car packed. We tried to fill pitty for him and he shouted at us and said "empty it, its not mine".
Please stay sweet and humble as you are when the Almighty put you in a pedestal, they said.
Thank you, I know those two darlings, Sweet and Humble, I will always keep them close to me...
QB Mthethwa

No comments:

Post a Comment