Tuesday 29 March 2016

My Pillow

Hush my pillow, don't say a word.
Pity I can't lie to you, you are too smart for me.
You know my joy full moments, confused moments and my sad moments.
You the second person after the trinity who knows my unspoken joy or pain.
I can successfully avoid everyone but you, as I have to retire and lean on your comfort.
When I bought you, I never knew that I will have to trust you with everything.
Let me say I never planned to confine in you, but you have a way reading my emotions and just comfort me in silent.

How I wish that people close to me can comfort me like you do without judging and lecturing me.
My pillow you are the best at what you do.
You absorb my tears as if nothing happened.
I have tried telling people my shortcomings and the next day I was on the front page of the tabloid.
Amazingly even the pillow cases are confused why I keep on changing them and not you.
They thought they were the best because of the complements they sometimes get.
I'm glad I came to know you my pillow.
I'm glad I can trust you.
Thank you for comforting me when I need it most.
QBMthethwa
qbmthethwa2.blogspot.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment