Friday 24 February 2017

Return to God S.A or things will get worse



Deuteronomy 28
43 The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44. They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

Zechariah 1
3 Therefore tell the people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'Return to me,' declares the Lord Almighty, 'and I will return to you,' says the Lord Almighty.

2 Chronicles 7
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

To my fellow South African brothers and sisters, we need to follow God's word to break this generational curse, both black and white foreigners come and take over our country because of a curse that our forefathers left as an inheritance for us.
qbmthethwa2.blogspot.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment