Wednesday 8 February 2017

My prayer for my children,



1. I pray that you never strugle to get an opportunity for education, lower, middle and high level of education.
2. I pray for God to grant me the ability to pay for your education or source bursaries for you.
3. May you never strugle to find employment, start a successful business, and excell beyond human understanding.
4. May your God given talent feed you, your children and become a long life time career and a legacy.
5. I pray for my children not to have children out of wedlock.
6. I pray for God fearing Husbands for my daughters.
7. I pray for God fearing wives for my sons.
8. I declare that my children will never taste abuse, extra marital relationships, cheating, unruly children, poverty and lack or any form of disfuctionality in their marriages and in life.
9. I pray that my children never depart from the ways of the Lord and the Grace of Jesus Christ.
10. I pray that my children live to be world changers, pursuing biblical morals base on the unadulterated word of God and make this world a better place.
In the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen!!!

* I believe in community or cooperate parenting, where your children are my children too.
This prayer is for your children too because I am their parent as well.
Never look away when you see my children do evil in your sight, *including kissing boys or girls in the amusment park, *when you see them at the mall or amusement park during school hours, *when you see them smoking and drinking alcohol, *involved in street fight and affiliating in groups or gangsterism.
* Motivate them when the do good.
* Encourage the on the way of life.
* Refresh them when they get tired along the way.
* Be a father or mother you never had to all children.
NB: I am already watching them every time I'm out there.
qbmthethwa2.blogspot.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment