Wednesday 8 June 2016

This means WAR

I've been hurting and I'm still hurting and bleeding inside. The world we live in wants me to give up on you and hand you over to the government. Unfortunately you are my child and I am your parent, we can't and can never give up on each other.
Drugs have taken over you, alcohol keeps you warm and cigarette keeps you thinking. I have to hide things in the house, I can't leave money laying around like I did when you were 5yrs of age.
You have become our own Gumtree, sometimes OLX or letgo. You rob your own home like a thief and bite the hand that feeds you, to support and feed this demon inside of you.
Well!!!, I guess "This means WAR"
I am not going or about to give up on you, as this is the time you need me even more than before.
I have rolled my sleeves to work with you and show you the way to the right direction.
Life is complicated and we are all doing our best.
I will fight side by side with you, and even fight with you sometimes just to bring the point across to your sanity.
Indeed!! I guess "This means WAR"
I want you to dream without the help of a substance.
I want you to have positive vision of your life and do something to get there.
I am your present visible help that God has made available for you.
The world makes you think I'm your no1 enemy and I want to control your life.
It is double selfish to indulge yourself and abuse cheap/ expensive drugs and alcohol, because had I your parent chose the same selfish way, you wouldn't be here or be born.
My little girl, man are sexual being and that's all they want from you.
You dress to kill just to impress a blesser, where did my little girl go?
you sleep through out the day only to be nocturnal. Well I guess "This means WAR"
This is a good fight I am prepared to fight as I don't want to fail on the assignment God trusted me with, to bring you up and show you direction.
qbmthethwa2.blogspot.co.za

2 comments:

  1. wow thanks for sharing your blog. This is very touchingπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for sharing your blog. This is very touchingπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

    ReplyDelete