Thursday 17 November 2016

Blacklisted & misrepresented



Scores of South Africans and many people around the world have suffered at the hand of job losses, restructuring, downsizing and right sizing.
These terms used sound so good, you might even volunteer to be part of them when they carry nothing but pain.
All this have resulted in unemployment and as if that was not enough, people got BLACKLISTED when they cant afford to service their agreements.
Blacklisting is an unfair solution that sides with business and disadvantage the citizens for life.
It limit you from making more credit, which is good however it also makes sure that you never get an opportunity to be employed again,
BIG QUESTION: how do I ever get out of debt if I'm unemployable?
POSSIBLE SOLUTION: How about I work for what I owe to clear my name, let the company that I owe hire me and work for my dept, now that is much better than sitting at home knowing that I'm unemployable and hopeless.
#departmentoflabour, #myanc, #government, #Cosatu, #absa, #fnb, #nedbank, #standardbank, #capitecbank, #africanbank, #wesbank, #mfc.
I believe that a law can be drawn around that to protect both the company and the candidate.
I for one being in the same boat with the masses of SA, I would gladly work to redeem my status and clear my name, I have nothing to lose, since I have no salary, the transport fee/ or stipend will be more than enough for as long as I know that after such and such time I will be free to rejoin tax contributors and SA economy and GDP builders.
Two wrongs does not make a right, we are killing our country more than we are helping and protecting it....

qbmthethwa2.blogspot.co.za
qinisani.work@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment