Monday 4 July 2016

I'm still standing:

Truth is, God is good. I didn't pay much attention in my life as a youth and ended up doing many right things before their time which automatically put me in a disadvantage position, but his faithfulness and love rescued me.
People use you because of the good PR of your brand to enhance their image, brand association depends on how good is your brand reputation.
God uses you as a vessel, because what is important is how good God is than how good you are.
When God send you on an assignment, never look at yourself because you will find nothing worthy, but look at the opportunity of representing the kingdom of God.
Nando's on a take away is as nice as it is on a plate, the vessel is not important but the content.
As a vessel I'm always amazed just like you are when God use me in a public platform. It's not about me, it's about God and his kingdom.
Proverbs3:5 trust is the Lord and lean not on your own understanding......

No comments:

Post a Comment